I have recently been listening to one of Justin Bieber's first albums (My World 2.0). Although it was originally because I had to keep waiting for more music, it has now bought me back faith in Justin. Recently his stories have been anything but promising for his fans but listening to this music made me realize that yes, he has changed lately, but it's just him growing up. If we all had cameras on us throughout our lives we probably wouldn't seem like the greatest people either.
There are things in this album that make him sound like an egotistical teenager, such as Kiss and Tell and Eenie Meenie, and they're still great songs, what can you expect from a teen pop star? You can also hear songs where it seems like he's a true down to earth person, such as Overboard and Never Let You Go and this is what no one seems to notice. I went to the Believe tour twice and I did see a change, he was an hour late to the second but who knows his actual story? The media is only going to focus on the bad for publicity reasons and lately I've had nothing else to believe but these stories. Listening to this album, although not a real importance, has inspired me to bring back faith in Justin and not to just believe he stories I'm reading in the media but to believe that he is still really the same person he was at 13 and he's only growing up.
omg this is so cute
ReplyDeleteWORD
i still love him <33